Schedule of the 2021 AMI Course
The exact registration time and class time of this year's AMI Teaching Assistant Program have not yet been confirmed. If there is relevant course information, we will send tweets as soon as possible, and everyone can continue to pay attention
This public account "AMI Shenzhen Center".
The difference between teaching assistant and bishop courses
(Take the AMI 3-6 year old teaching assistant and AMI 3-6 year old bishop course as an example):
(Currently, AMI courses in our center are taught in English and Chinese translation)
1. How to get the registration notice in the first time?
Follow the WeChat public account of the parallel center to receive the registration notice of the new course as soon as possible. (Pre-registration is not accepted)
2. What should I do to prepare before the registration notice of my favorite course is released?
Students can prepare the following materials in advance and submit them directly after the registration notice is issued to improve the efficiency of registration.
Teaching assistant courses
1. Scanned copy of the completed application form (see "Form Download" on the home page)
2. Scanned copy of the highest education certificate
3. Scanned copy of the front and back of the ID card (scanned on one page)
4. Electronic version of two-inch color passport standard recent photo (within one year)
1. A copy of my resume, please specifically indicate my experience and experience in Montessori education and teaching (if you have ever done so).
2. A letter answering the following three questions:
A． Why should I take the AMIXXX International Montessori Teacher Certification Training?
B． How did you hear about the International Montessori Association Shenzhen Center?
C． A brief description of the school and class you are currently working for (non-teacher, you can introduce your current job or personal situation)
3. Scanned copy of the highest education certificate
4. Scanned copy of the front and back of the ID card (scanned on one page)
5. Standard electronic ID photo with white background
6. Recommendation letter (recommendation letter from the work unit or recommendation letter from AMI teacher/student, non-teacher can find the company supervisor to write a recommendation letter, mainly introducing your learning
Ability to learn)
7. Scanned copy of the completed application form (see "Form Download" on the home page)
8. AMI course certificate (provided if there is, ignored if not, scanned copy)
After registration, please wait patiently for the center's email response. If the registration is successful, the student will receive a "Course Confirmation Letter" from the Center, which will be removed from the student
for detailed course information and payment guidelines. Upon successful payment, the CFS will issue a "Payment Confirmation Letter".
Once you've done all of the above, wait patiently for the course to start! During this period, the center recommends that everyone read the recommended books in advance and preview in advance
You can improve the efficiency of listening to lectures, and it will be more fulfilling to learn with your own questions and opinions!
In response to the course questions that you often consult, Xiaobian here is a summary of Q&A for you:
Q: Are there any teaching assistant courses in Shenzhen this year?
A: There are 0-3/3-6/6-12 teaching assistant courses this year, due to the impact of the epidemic, this year's teaching assistant courses may be held online (or half).
Timeline, half timeline).
Q: Is there a 0-3 Bishop course in Shenzhen this year?
A: Shenzhen 0-3 Bishop Program has graduated in 2020, and this year's 0-3 Bishop Program has now started at AMI Chongqing Center.
Due to the small number of 0-3 bishop trainers, the course is offered on a rotational basis among the centres. Therefore, AMI Shenzhen Center has no course plan in the past two years, and I am interested
Teachers can follow information from other training centers.
Q: Are there any 3-6 bishop courses in Shenzhen this year? Is there a waitlist?
A: There are 3-6 bishop courses in Shenzhen this year, but the registration has closed last year, and there will be no more 3-6 bishop courses this year. This year's course is available
For fills, priority will be given to students who registered last year and whose results are pending.
Q: Is there a 6-12 Bishop course in Shenzhen this year?
A: No, this year's 6-12 Bishop Program started in Beijing and has closed enrollment. The next lesson plan has not yet been confirmed, interested teachers can
Keep an eye on the information of the major training centers.